The Borders Abbey Way map is an essential aid for anyone planning and undertaking the 107km (66.4 mile) circular route which takes in the abbies at Melrose, Dryburgh, Jedburgh, and Kelso. As it’s a circular route the walk can be started anywhere along the way and can be broken into five days each starting and ending at a scenic Borders town.
The UK Map Centre has created a unique map-sheet which captures the area using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale mapping. The route is highlighted for easy navigation, and in common with all 50k scale mapping, other popular footpaths are marked alongside roads, towns and local tourist attractions. This route map covers the whole route on one sheet.
The map can be supplied flat in various paper finishes or folded for on-the-trail active use.
- Borders Abbey Way Route Map
- 1:50,000 Scale Ordnance Survey Mapping
- Route Highlighted for easy navigation
- Map Size: 80cm x 60 – 11cm x 15cm Folded
- Folded on-the-trail versions or Flat version with different paper options for display available
- Free Poster Tube with flat maps