The Buckinghamshire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date 1:80,000 scale OS map data (scaled Ordnance Survey Road Mapping) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Disctricts covered are: Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale, Wycombe, Chiltern, South Bucks. The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied rolled in a durable postal tube..
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:80,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Buckinghamshire
- Each District Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created from Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 841mm x 1200mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm