The Compact Isle of Skye has been produced using Ordnance Survey Road Map data, scaled to 1:150000. This map is ideal for planning travel for holidays or for work – road networks are clearly marked as are towns, villages and smaller settlements, in addition to tourist attractionsm airports and ferry terminals.
- Uses up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road Mapping data scaled to 1:150000
- Includes a key noting the various communication links
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:38mb
- Map Size if Printed at Actual Size: 60cm x 80cm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C’s before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Travel Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we’ve made our Wall Maps available as PDF’s to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.