The Lancashire County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date 1:90,000 scale OS map data (scaled Ordnance Survey Road Mapping) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: Lancaster, Wyre, Ribble Valley, Blackpool, Fylde, Preston, Pendle, Burnley, Hyndburn, Rossendale, Blackburn with Darwen, Chorley, South Ribble, West Lancashire. The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied rolled in a durable postal tube..
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:80,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Lancashire
- Each District Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created from Ordnance Survey Road mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 841mm x 1200mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm