The Greater London Authority Borough Map is a 1:55000 scale map of London with the boroughs highlighted making this ideal for city, district and borough planning. Created using up-to-date OS 1:50,000 scale mapping (scaled to 1:55,000) this map gives great detail for the city.
London Boroughs Covered: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City and County of the City of London, City of Westminster, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest & Wandsworth
- 1:55,000 OS map of London Displaying the borough Boundaries
- Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download Supplied on Order Completion
- File Size: 193mb
- When Printed: Size: 1120mm x 841mm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C’s before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date scaled Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 scale mapping.
About the County Boundary Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we’ve made our Wall Maps available as PDF’s to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.