This digital download for Road Map 2 covers Western Scotland and the Western Isles using Ordnance Survey mapping data at 1:250,000 scale to provide a clear and easy to use Road Map. Ideal for everything from office planning to traveling in the Western Scotland and the Western Isles.
- 1:250 000 scale road map covering North Scotland
- Up-to-date Ordnance Survey Mapping
- Covers Fort William, Oban, Mallaig and Kyle of Lochalsh and includes insets for Jura, Colonsay & Islay.
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download Supplied on Order Completion
- File Size: 85mb
- Flat Map size: 1000mm x 1400mm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C’s before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:250,000 scale mapping
About the Road Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we’ve made our Wall Maps available as PDF’s to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.