The Merseyside County map uses OS mapping overlaid with the County District Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date OS 50k map data (scaled to 1:58,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Districts covered are: Sefton, Knowsley, St Helens, Liverpool, Wirral. The Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied rolled in a durable postal tube.
The map comes in a number of paper finishes to suit your individual requirements.
- 1:58,000 Map displaying the County District Boundaries of Merseyside
- Each County Boundary is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 120mm x 840mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm