The National Admin Map 7 shows The British Isles using Ordnance Survey 1:1,000,000 scale mapping and shows Road, Rail & Ferry communication links for the UK mainland and the islands overlaid with County Boundaries. The National Admin map is ideal for office planning on a National Scale but is also great for home or educational use.
- 1:1,000,000 scale map of the British Isles
- County Boundaries highlighted in different colours for ease of use
- Displays Road, Rail an Ferry communication links for the UK mainland and Islands
- Includes a key noting the various communication links
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size: 52mb
- If Printed, Map size: 880mm x 1320mm
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale Mapping.
About the National Admin Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we’ve made our Wall Maps available as PDF’s to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.