The Relief Map 2 utilises 1:500,000 scale Ordnance Survey mapping data to provide a clear and easy to use map of Scotland with an inset for the Shetland Isles. An easy to use height key shows land height above sea-level across the country. Also noted are national boundaries for England and Scotland, as well as county boundaries for these areas.
- 1:500,000 scale map of Scotland
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:49mb
- If Printed at Actual Size – Map Dimensions: 841mm x 1189mm
- Depicts the land height above sea level
- Created from Ordnance Survey Relief Miniscale
- Includes a height key
- Inset for the Shetland isles
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Travel Map Digital Download Series: