The Relief Map 3 utilises 1:350,000 scale Ordnance Survey mapping data to provide a clear and easy to use map of Northern England with an inset for the Isle of Man. An easy to use height key shows land height above sea-level across the country. Also noted are national boundaries for England, Scotland and Wales as well as county boundaries for these areas.
- 1:350000 scale map of the North of England
- Map Dimensions: 841mm x 1189mm
- Depicts the land height above sea level
- Created from Ordnance Survey Relief Miniscale
- Includes a height key
- Inset for the Isle of Man