The Shetland Islands Map has been produced using Ordnance Survey Road Map data, scaled to 1:160000. This map is ideal for planning travel for holidays or for work – road networks are clearly marked as are towns, villages and smaller settlements, in addition to tourist attractionsm airports and ferry terminals.
- Uses up-to-date Ordnance Survey Road Mapping data scaled to 1:160000
- Folded on-the-road version
- Map Size: 80cm x 60 – 11cm x 15cm Folded
- Folded on-the-road versions or Flat version with different paper options for display available
- Free Poster Tube with flat maps