The Travel Map 3 shows Northern England using Ordnance Survey 1:350,000 scale mapping and shows Road, Rail & Ferry communication links for the UK mainland and the islands, with an inset for the Isle of Man. The Travel Map 3 also includes a key which identifies the communication links symbols. This map is ideal for office planning but is also great for home or the office.
- 1:350000 scale map of the North of England
- Displays Road, Rail an Ferry communication links for the UK mainland and Islands
- Includes a key noting the various communication links
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:56mb
- If printed at actual size: 841mm x 1189mm
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C’s before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Travel Map Digital Download Series:
As the way we live and work changes so too do the products and data we need. With this in mind we’ve made our Wall Maps available as PDF’s to download which can be used as digital maps, on a computer, tablet or phone, or can even be taken to your local print shop and printed to the correct scale. All our maps are created from up-to-date Ordnance Survey mapping and are regularly updated.