UK Parliamentary Map – December 2019 General Election Results
This map shows the Westminster Electoral Boundaries as of 2015, overlayed on Ordnance Survey Miniscale Mapping the finished product will look good on the office wall and is also highly functional.
This map is available in two colour versions, a ‘blank’ version on which the parliamentary boundaries are noted but not coloured; and a ‘coloured’ version where the constituencies have been coloured according to the General Election results of December 2019.
- Utilises Ordnance Survey Miniscale Mapping for accuracy and clarity
- All 650 UK Parliamentary Constituencies with names & clear boundaries
- Supplied as High Quality 300dpi PDF image
- Download supplied on Order Completion
- File size:50mb per file
- If Printed at Actual Size the Map Size: 1060mm x 1570mm (Portrait)
- Includes insets for Orkney and Shetland Isles as well as for Greater London, West Midlands, Greater Manchester
- Key for numbered constituencies where names will obscure mapping
- Digital Download Products can not be returned once a purchase has been made. Please read the T&C’s before making a purchase.
- Once you place an order the file will be available to download for 14 days. If you intend to make multiple prints of the map you should increase the quantity box accordingly.
- This product has been created using up-to-date Ordnance Survey Miniscale mapping
About the Digital Download Series: