The West Midlands District Admin map uses OS mapping overlaid with the Metropolitan Borough Boundary lines making this ideal for office use and for planning in the district. The maps utilises up-to-date 1:50,000 scale OS map data (scaled to 1:52,000) to clearly display the district, cities and their environs. The Metropolitan Borough Boundaries are highlighted with different colours for clarity and ease of use. The map can be supplied folded on a standard paper, or flat in various paper finishes. Flat versions are supplied rolled in a durable postal tube..
- 1:52,000 Map displaying the Metropolitan Boroughs in the West Midlands
- Each Metropolitan Borough is highlighted in colour for ease of reference
- Created from 1:50000 Ordnance Survey mapping data
- Flat Map Size: 1220mm x 861mm
- Folded Map Size: 15cm x 21cm